Ethereum Classic is an attempt at keeping the Ethereum blockchain unaltered by the part of the community that opposed the hard fork and the return of The DAO funds.
NVIDA and AMD Graphic Cards are both available.
Antminer (e.g. E9Pro、E9 and etc. )
Payment Methods and Mining Modes
Choose a payment method in ViaBTC (How to Choose the Optimal Payment Method (PPS+, PPLNS, SOLO)?)
1. Enter the following information in your mining device:
Pool 1 URL：stratum+tcp://mining.viabtc.io:3010
or Pool 2 URL：stratum+tcp://mining.viabtc.io:310
2. Enter your username or sub-account on www.viabtc.com (not wallet address or email address) in the "username" field. The "worker" field is for the miner's name, which can be customized and can consist of numbers or letters. Use a period "." to separate the username and worker name.
(1) To begin with, you'll need a Windows(Linux) PC to run the mining software for applicable GPU types.
(2) Mining software
(3) GPU Mining
2. Download Software
Note: Find software in the folder for your operation system (Windows or Linux compatible).
3. Set mining proxy
(1）T-Rex: Unzip it to a separate folder and find "start.bat". Open it with TextPad or any applicable editor and re-edit the file:
t-rex.exe -a ethash --coin etc -o stratum+tcp://mining.viabtc.io:3010 -u username.worker -p x --fork-at etchash=epoch:390 pause
(2）T-Rex: Unzip it to a separate folder and find "start.bat". Open it with TextPad or any applicable editor and re-edit the file:
miner.exe --algo etchash --server mining.viabtc.io:3010 --user username.worker
(3）T-Rex: Unzip it to a separate folder and find "start.bat". Open it with TextPad or any applicable editor and re-edit the file:
lolMiner.exe --algo ETCHASH --mining.viabtc.io:3010 --user username.worker pause
1. Please change the username into the one used for your main/sub account in ViaBTC, change worker into your miner name, Click "Save" to save your current settings.
2. If the port "3010" is not available, you can also use an alternate address to connect:
4. Deploy Mining
Double-click "start.bat" to start mining.
Monitoring & Earnings
After the miner has been stabilized for around 10-15 minutes, you can check the operation status and profits via Workers and Earnings page on Pool. You can also download ViaBTC App to view the related data at any time.
1. Auto Withdrawal (ZERO fee and unified payment every day between 10:00 and 18:00 UTC+8)
2. Normal Transfer (Transfer anytime but the fee is required)
3. Inter-user Transfer (ZERO confirmation and fee)
4. Transfer to CoinEx (ZERO confirmation and fee)
Why do I need to set multiple ports?
We recommend that users set multiple ports to ensure stable and sustainable mining. Should one of them be inactive, the miner will switch to the next one automatically.
If my miner is disconnected, how to fix it?
The status will become active after the miner keeps running for 10 to 20 minutes.
If the worker keeps producing invalid shares, please check your settings on the dashboard.
If the issue remains unresolved after checking, feel free to send us a ticket.