With hashrate fluctuation alert enabled you will receive email notification / App push / telegram alert when hashrate drops to the set threshold. This feature will help users monitor hashrate easily and largely avoid possible loss.
How to enable hashrate fluctuation notification?
1. Visit ViaBTC official website (https://www.viabtc.com/), log in to your account, click [Pool] in the top-left corner to enter the [Dashboard] page, and click [Alert Settings] to set hashrate fluctuation notification.
2. You can customize [Hashrate], [Fluctuation] and [Active Workers] by clicking the [Change] button.
3. Configure the relevant parameters, and click [Confirm].
4. After setting the corresponding parameters, click [Alarm Setting] to proceed.
5. On [Account Management] - [Notification] page, click [Setup] to set the email address and notification frequency to receive the alarm notification.
You can also set Telegram alert notifications to receive alerts on hashrate fluctuations and miners’ declines through Telegram when the hashrate alert threshold is triggered. And the alert notification can be sent to the Telegram chat group, which is very convenient for monitoring mining and making timely follow-ups on any anomalies.
More detailed guide can be found here.
How to modify the hashrate fluctuation notification?
1. Visit ViaBTC official website (https://www.viabtc.com/), log in to your account, and click [ Settings] in the navigation bar.
2. Enter the [Notification] page, and you can modify the notification frequency, and email address, etc.