Dear ViaBTC users,
To satisfy your purchase demand of cloud mining contracts, and provide chances for you to transfer the hashrate of purchased contracts, we have launched “Contract Trading” exclusive for Cloud Mining on February 4, 2021 (UTC). During the contract’s effective period, you can freely place orders to buy or sell cloud mining contracts, realizing the transfer of hashrate at any time.
What is Contract Trading?
Users who hold a cloud mining contract and want to transfer the contract can place a selling order in the contract trading market, and a buying order if interested in purchasing cloud mining contract for mining profit. We will conduct matching of buying and selling orders. Currently, BTC and ETH contracts are available for trading, while BTC36W2312/USDT and ETH5W2312/USDT trading pairs have been officially supported.
Selling order and buying order will be matched and executed based on the priority of price and time.
After the contract trading is completed, it will take effect immediately and its earnings will be calculated according to the theoretical PPS+ mining yield, and the mining earnings of the previous day will be allocated at 0:00 (UTC) every day.
- Buying orders: Start calculating earnings when the transaction is successful
- Selling orders: Stop calculating earnings when the transaction is successful
- Partially executed orders: Earnings will be calculated in terms of the actual execution
One-sided charge. Only sellers will be charged for transaction fees, and the details are subject to the specific page.
1. Go to https://www.viabtc.com/ and log in, and click "Cloud Mining" in the navigation bar.
2. On the "Contract Trading" page, select a trading pair, such as BTC36W2312/USDT or ETH5W2312/USDT, enter your price and amount as needed based on the Bid-Ask area on the right, then click “Buy”. After confirming your order information, submit the order. (Same for selling orders)
3. After the order is successfully placed, you can view the contract order you’ve placed and the related matching situation in “Current Orders”. If you need to cancel the order, click "Cancel" to cancel the unexecuted part of the order, and the executed part will not be affected.
1. All contracts are priced in USDT.
2. Only Limit Buy and Limit Sell are supported.
3. There is no time limit to pending contract order. If you do not cancel the order, it will continue until it is completely filled.
February 4, 2021