|Min. Quantity||1 contract|
|Max. Quantity||1,000 contracts for single purchase|
|Payment||Priced in USD. USDT, BTC, BCH, ETH and LTC payments are supported|
|End Time||2023-12-31, 23:59:59(UTC)|
|Earnings Allocation||at 00:00(UTC) the next day|
BTC36W2312 Contract is the bitcoin miner sharing service newly launched by ViaBTC. It will start from the time appointed in the contract order and end at 23:59:59 on December 31, 2023 (UTC). Contract fee is required when purchasing contract, once came into effect, electricity fee and management fee will be deducted from user’s mining earnings.
1. Standard Hashrate: The contract applies the standard hashrate, which will not be affected by operational conditions of miners. ViaBTC ensures the full amount of hashrate. 1 contract represents 1 TH/s hashrate. The corresponding miner of the contract will mine in ViaBTC only, instead of other pools.
2. Contract Fee: Users need to pay the contract fee, which acts as the hashrate fee and may be adjusted accordingly based on real-time coin price, market demand and mining difficulty. No prepayment for electricity fee.
3. Payment: Contract fee is priced in USD. USDT, BTC, BCH, ETH and LTC payments are supported. The actual payment will be depending on the real-time rate of selected cryptocurrency upon your purchase time, and will be subject to the final payment result.
4. The minimum unit for each purchase is 1 contract. The maximum is 1,000 contracts.
1. Effective Time: After users having completed the payment, the contract will come into effect as agreed in the order and the mining earnings will then be calculated. The contract will stop calculating earnings and be terminated automatically at 23:59:59 on December 31, 2023 (UTC).
2. Payment Method: PPS+
3. Daily Earnings: After the deduction of electricity fee and management fee, the daily earnings is based on the theoretical yield of each unit of hashrate and the quantity of purchased contract.
Attention: The estimated earnings is calculated according to the cryptocurrency network. It may vary dynamically and is for reference only.
4. Electricity Fee&Management Fee: Both of them will be deducted from user’s earnings. Electricity fee is priced in USD and paid in cryptocurrency, and the actual payment will be depending on the real-time rate of selected cryptocurrency. Management fee will be charged 6% from user’s earnings. Electricity fee consists of miner's electricity fees while management fee includes but not limited to mining farm maintenance, operation and maintenance for miners, etc.
Mining contract's costs might fluctuate because of policy, miner's electricity fee, cost of maintenance, etc. ViaBTC reserves the right of adjusting electricity fee and management fee. The fees charged before adjustment will not be affected.
1. Allocation Time: Daily earnings will be allocated to user’s ViaBTC account at 00:00 (UTC) the next day.
2. Coin Type: User’s mining earnings will be allocated in BTC.
3. Mining farm might be running short of hashrate because of blackouts or malfunction in miners. ViaBTC will take the risks for users. Users’ mining earnings will not be affected.
4. If user’s mining earnings is not able to cover electricity fee and management fee, no earnings will be allocated. The earnings allocation will resume if otherwise.
Termination of Contract
1. The contract will be terminated automatically after the due date.
2. The user is liable for losses caused by early termination of the contract due to any cause outside ViaBTC's control, including but not limited to force majeure events such as policy, government prohibition, earthquake, fire, and power failures.
Earnings of Cloud Mining Contract will be affected by changing mining difficulty and fluctuated coin price. ViaBTC won’t promise a 100% ROI whether in cryptocurrency or fiat money terms. Every user has to evaluate the risks before investing in cryptocurrency mining.
Please read ViaBTC Cloud Mining Contract Service Agreement before purchasing.
ViaBTC reserves the right of final explanation for rules of the contract details.