Enter ViaBTC official website https://www.viabtc.com, click [Finance] and choose [Loan] after logging in your account successfully.
Method 1: USDT Repayment
1. Click [Transfer] to transfer USDT from mining account if the loan asset (USDT) is insufficient.
Note: Only USDT can be borrowed, while collateral coins include BTC, BCH, ETH and LTC.
2. Choose [From Mining Account to Loan Account], enter the available amount or click [Transfer All], and then click [Confirm].
3. Enter the GA/SMS code and then click [Yes] to complete the transfer.
4. Choose a coin you want to repay, and click [Repay]. (Take BSV as an example here.)
5. Choose [USDT Repayment] type, enter the repayment amount or click [All], and then click [Confirm Repayment] to finish the USDT repayment.
Method 2: Collateral Asset Repayment
1. Choose [Collateral Asset Repayment] type, enter [Amount] and [Limit Price], and then click [Confirm Delegation].
2. Enter the GA/SMS code and then click [Yes] to finish the collateral asset repayment.
1. The system will cancel the unexecuted order if the order is not executed completely within 24h or liquidation is triggered during the delegation period.
2. After repaying, the remaining assets will be transferred to your loan account.
3. Click here to check loan orders.