1. What cryptocurrency can I borrow?
At present, only USDT can be borrowed. 100 USDT≤ Single borrowing ≤200,000 USDT, and the total borrowings cannot exceed 500,000 USDT. A user can apply for more than one loan.
2. What collateral coins are supported?
Collateral coins include BTC, BCH, BSV, ETH and LTC.
3. Can I repay part of the repayment first?
Yes, Crypto Loans service supports partial repayment and full repayment. You can repay your interest first and principal later.
4. Can I repay my loan in collateral asset?
Yes, you can delegate ViaBTC to sell your collateral asset for repayment. After that, the remaining asset (USDT) will be transferred into your loan account. For the delegation, selling amount and price are up to you.
5. Is there any loan term limit? Can I repay in advance?
You can borrow and repay at anytime without forced liquidation.