Supported KawPow mining algorithm, NVIDA and AMD Graphic Cards are both available for RVN mining.
Choose RVN payment method in ViaBTC. (What are PPS+, PPLNS and SOLO?)
1. Download software
2. Mining with NBminer
1) Download NBminer software, unzip it to a separate folder and find "start.bat".
2) Open the "start.bat" file with Text or any applicable editor and re-edit the file:
nbminer -a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://rvn.viabtc.com:3004 -u wallet_address.worker_name
1. Please change wallet_address into the RVN wallet address in ViaBTC; worker_name can be defined at your preference (accepted numbers or lowercase letters ONLY with up to 64 characters).
2. If the workers can’t be detected by using port 3004, please try to use port 304 instead.
3) Save the file and then double click ”start.bat” to start mining. Once "Accept" being shown on the CMD window, it means you've successfully submitted your share to the pool.
Monitoring & Earnings
After the miner has been stabilized for around 10-15 mins, you can check operation status and profits via Workers and Earnings page. You can also download ViaPool to view the related data at any time.
Auto Withdrawal (ZERO fee and unified payment everyday, recommended!)
Normal Transfer (Transfer at anytime but fee is required)
Inter-user Transfer (ZERO confirmation and fee)
Transfer to CoinEx (ZERO confirmation and fee) Auto Withdrawal
Why do I need to set multiple ports?
We recommend that users set multiple ports to ensure stable and sustainable mining. Should one of them is inactive, the miner will switch to the next one automatically.
If my miner is disconnected, how to fix it?
The status will become active after the miner keep running for around 10 to 20 minutes. Please check your settings on the dashboard if the worker keeps producing invalid shares. If the issue remains unresolved, feel free to send us a ticket.