Hedging Service is not available in the sub-account, please switch to your main account first.
How to switch between the sub-account and main account?
Step 1: Asset transfer
1. Enter ViaBTC official website https://www.viabtc.com, click [Assets] after logging in account successfully.
2. Choose a coin and click [Transfer] under the [Hedging Service] page (Take BTC as an example here).
3. Choose [From Mining Account to Hedging Account], enter the available amount or click [Transfer All], and then click [Confirm].
4. Enter the GA/SMS code, and then click [Yes] to complete the transfer.
Step 2: Create Hedging
1. Click [Create Hedging] under the [Hedging Service] page (Take BTC as an example here).
2. Enter the hedging amount and hedging price, and then click [Create Hedging].
1) The ViaBTC Hedging Service only supports "accounts with recent mining profit" instead of "0 hashrate accounts with assets transferred to ViaBTC".
2) The initial margin rate for all currencies is fixed at 20%, which equals to 6X leverage.
Example: If you hedge 6 BTC, the initial margin will be 1 BTC, and the borrowed amount will be 5 BTC. (Hedging amount = Amount of the borrowed coin + Initial margin)
3. Enter the GA/SMS code and then click [Yes] to complete creating a hedging order.
1) When a hedging order is executed, ViaBTC will charge a 0.1% transaction fee of the hedging value and the fee will be directly deducted from the obtained USDT.
2) Unexecuted/partly executed hedging orders can be cancelled.
ViaBTC Hedging Service User Agreement