CKB Common Knowledge Base
Homepage Explorer Wallets Exchanges
Nervos is a distributed application network with a layered architecture, which enables to provide data for all distributed applications in the Nervos Network and Common Knowledge Base of assets and identity services.
NVIDA and AMD Graphic Cards are both available for CKB mining.
Choose CKB payment method in ViaBTC. (What are PPS+, PPLNS and SOLO?)
1. Download software
2. Configure mining
Dual mining (CKB, ETH) and mining CKB only are both supported by NBMiner. And Bminer only supports CKB & ETH dual mining for now. You can select the mining mode based on your demands. When selecting Bminer, you need to click dual mining, set ETH mining URL and username in ViaBTC to start dual mining.
3. Mining with NBminer
1) Download NBminer software, unzip it to a separate folder and find "start.bat".
2) Open the "start.bat" file with Text or any applicable editor and re-edit the file:
CKB Solo Mining:
nbminer -a eaglesong -o stratum+tcp://mining.viabtc.io:3001 -u username.worker_name
CKB & ETH Dual Mining
nbminer -a eaglesong_ethash -o stratum+tcp://mining.viabtc.io:3001-u username.worker_name -do stratum+tcp://eth.viabtc.io:3333 -du username.worker_name
1. Please change your username into the one used for your main/sub account in ViaBTC, worker name can be anything at your preference (set numbers or lowercase letters ONLY with up to 64 characters).
2. If the workers can’t be detected by using port 3001, please try to use port 301.
3) Save the file and then double click ”start_ckb_eth.bat” or “start_ckb.bat“ to start mining. Once "Accept" being shown on the CMD window, it means you've successfully submitted your share to the pool.
4. Mining with Bminer:
Set ETH mining URL and username in ViaBTC at the same time to start dual mining.
ETH mining URL:
CKB mining URL:
Monitoring & Earnings
After the miner has been stabilized for around 10-15 mins, you can check operation status and profits via Workers and Earnings page. You can also download ViaPool to view the related data at any time.
Auto Withdrawal (ZERO fee and unified payment everyday, recommended!)
Normal Transfer (Transfer at anytime but fee is required)
Inter-user Transfer (ZERO confirmation and fee)
Transfer to CoinEx (ZERO confirmation and fee) Auto Withdrawal
Why do I need to set multiple ports?
We recommend that users set multiple ports to ensure stable and sustainable mining. Should one of them is inactive, the miner will switch to the next one automatically.
If my miner is disconnected, how to fix it?
The status will become active after the miner keep running for around 10 to 20 minutes. Please check your settings on the dashboard if the worker keeps producing invalid shares. If the issue remains unresolved, feel free to send us a ticket.