Reasons why you fail to receive the SMS code:
1. The mobile network jams or is out of signal.
2. SMS storage is full.
3. The instability and incompatibility in multi-national SMS carriers.
4. SMS blocking is working on your phone.
1. Try again in 5-10 minutes.
2. Make sure the phone signal is working well. If not, please move to a place where you can receive a good signal with your phone.
3. Switch the phone mode to Airplane Mode, reboot your phone and then switch off Airplane Mode.
4. Clear the mobile storage or SMS storage.
5. Turn off the function of the blacklist or other functions that block SMS.
6. Reset mobile phone number, and learn more at How to reset my phone number?
7. Bind Google Authenticator, replace SMS code with GA code instead. More information about How to bind GA?
Please submit a ticket to us if your problems still can’t be solved through the above methods.