What is hashrate fluctuation?
Hasrate fluctuation refers to the fluctuations that mining rigs have due to the conditions of mining rigs, internet connection. All mining rigs may have hashrate fluctuation.
Where can I check hashrate?
1. Enter https://www.viabtc.com/, click [pool] after logging in your account successfully.
2. You may choose to check the hashrate and reject rate in every 10 minutes, per hour or per day in Hashrate Chart.
Note: You can choose to hide or display the hashate curve or reject rate curve by clicking on “hashrate” or “reject” under the chart. You can check the specific value by putting your mouse at certain point of the black or blue curve
The main reasons for the fluctuation or decreasing of hashrate are as follows:
1) Miner is not preheated
It takes about 10 minutes for the mining machine to restart before the hashrate reaches the normal range. If the mining machine reboots automatically within a few minutes, please change the power supply to confirm whether it is caused by abnormal power supply.
2) Incomplete display of the machine's hashboard
If the number of hashboards displayed is less than the mining machine itself, re-plug the cables at both ends of the hashboard (or update the damaged cables), and re-energize the operation. If it still cannot work, please contact technicians from mining machine manufacturer for more assistances.
3) Zero hashrate on hashboard and abnormal temperature sensing data
If the hashboard is online, while the hashrate is showing 0 or the number of chips displayed as 0 or the temperature is abnormal (the temperature is obviously different from other hashboards). At this time, please re-plug the cables at both ends of the hashboard and re-energize the operation. If it still occurs, please contact technicians from mining machine manufacturer for more assistances.
4) Network delay, low uplink&downlink speed or unstable network connection (mostly manifested as a high rejection rate in the mining pool)
Please kindly check whether your internet connection is working well.
5) Overheating of the mining machine triggers auto-protection or restart
Please enhance the ventilation and heat dissipation of the machine, such as water curtain, air conditioner, fan and other cooling equipments.
6) Hardware failure problems
The mining machine may be damaged or loosen due to transportation reasons. Or a small number of mining machines may have abnormal chips, etc., please contact the official customer service of the miner manufacturer for assistance.
Please submit a ticket to us if there is any other problems.