What is hashrate fluctuation?
Hasrate fluctuation refers to the fluctuations of mining machine incurred by network connection and mining rigs, which is common for mining machines.
Where can I check hashrate?
1. Visit ViaBTC official website (https://www.viabtc.com), log into your account, and click [Pool] in the top-left menu.
2. Drop down to find the [Hashrate Chart], you can define a range to check the details as needed.
(1) You can choose to hide or display the hashate curve or reject rate curve by clicking on “hashrate” or “reject” under the chart.
(2) You can check the specific value by aiming your mouse at a certain point of the black or blue curve.
The reasons and the solutions for the Hashrate fluctuation or decrease:
1. The miner is not warmed up, and the hashrate is low after the miner is on
It takes up to 10-15 minutes for the miner to reach the normal hashrate after reboot. If the miner restarts automatically, please change to a new power device to test if it was due to an abnormality in the power source.
2. Incomplete display of the Miners' hash board data
3. Zero hashrate and abnormal temperature
If the hash board is connected but the hashrate and the number of chips are showing "0", or the temperature reading is abnormal (different from other hash boards), try re-plugging the hash board cables and restarting the miner. If the issue persists, contact the miner manufacturer for further technical support.
4. Network delay or the up and down bandwidth is too low or overlaps too much (mostly shows up as a high rejection rate in the mining pool)
Please kindly check whether your network connection is working well.
5. The temperature exceeds the limit, causing the miner to go into high-temperature protection mode or restart
Please improve ventilation and lower the miner's by installing a water curtain, air conditioner, fan, and other cooling equipment.
6. Hardware failure
Please submit a ticket to us if there is any other problems.