Dear ViaBTC users:
With the wet season in full swing, we join hands with WUJILIAN to hold an event, that is, users who host their miners in WUJILIAN mining farm and mine on ViaBTC can enjoy 2% electricity subsidy provided by WUJILIAN as well as 0% pool fee of ViaBTC for up to 4 months. The details are as follows.
1. Event duration: July 3 - October 31, 2020 (UTC)
2. Qualified participants: Users who host their miners in WUJILIAN and mine BTC on ViaBTC mining pool
3. Event rules:
- During the event, users host their miners in WUJILIAN can get 2% electricity subsidy provided by WUJILIAN. Each user needs to host at least 1 miner, and can enjoy VIP service for hosting 300 miners (Hashrate of each miner for hosting must be greater than 50T).
- After hosting miners, users connect hashrate to mine BTC on ViaBTC can ALSO enjoy 0% pool fee for up to 4 months.
4. How to join:
- For users who haven’t hosted miners in WUJILIAN: Contact ViaBTC’s BD directors through WeChat or Telegram (WeChat ID: PaphyCai; Telegram: @JeffJJC or @Anton_ViaBTC) for hosting referral. Once completed the hosting and connected hashrate to ViaBTC can enjoy the event rewards.
- For users who have hosted miners in WUJILIAN: Connect hashrate to ViaBTC for BTC mining, contact WUJILIAN’s BD staff through WeChat or email (WeChat ID: 19934293022; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide their ViaBTC accounts. Once approved, users can enjoy the event rewards.
- The 2% electricity subsidy is ONLY available for miners newly hosted at WUJILIAN during this event. For miners that have been hosted before, no subsidy will be provided.
- Both old and new users of WUJILIAN who connected hashrate to mine BTC on ViaBTC during the event can enjoy 0% pool fee.
Founded in 2017, WUJILIAN is headquartered in Chengdu, providing mining infrastructure services. As the first batch of “Demonstration Enterprises of Hydropower Consumption", WUJILIAN currently has more than 10 data centers distributed across Sichuan province, working closely with major energy industry giants to provide stable power supply services for the mining industry. In addition, it runs a mature and professional maintenance team to ensure efficient operation of the hosted miners.
For more info about WUJILIAN, please click HERE.
July 3, 2020