How can I bind my phone number?
1. Enter https://www.viabtc.com, then go to [Settings]>[Account Settings].
2. Click "Set Up" under [Mobile].
3. Enter the Google authentication code and then click "Next".
4. Enter the mobile number, enter the SMS code, and then click "Yes" to finish the binding.
Why am I not seeing the area code for my country?
Given that international SMS might be delayed and the network is unstable, registration of our account via phone number is only available in countries where the SMS channel is stable. It is recommended to use your Google Authenticator to sign up and back up the secret key.
What should I do if I cannot receive the SMS binding my phone number?
It may be because the SMS network is congested. Please try again later. If you still haven’t received the SMS code after many attempts, please contact us at https://pool.viabtc.com/ticket/new.
How can I change the phone number I already bound my account with?
Change by yourself
1. Enter https://www.viabtc.com,then go to [Settings]>[Account Settings].
2. Click "Change" under [Mobile].
3. Enter the Google authentication code or SMS code and then click "Next".
4. Enter mobile number or SMS code then click "Yes" to finish the change.
Let ViaBTC help you
1. Only your email and phone number are bound, but the SMS code fails to arrive.
2. Your account was registered via phone number and SMS code fails to arrive.
If you encounter the situations above, you may need to send a ticket to us to change the phone number you bound.