What are active and inactive workers?
Active workers refer to those workers that are hashing normally, and inactive ones refer to the opposite. By default, both of them are shown on the “Workers” page.
Do I need to create workers myself?
No, you do not need to create workers yourself. The pool will automatically detect hashrate and designate workers under your account so long as your mining machine is configured correctly.
What can grouping workers do?
It can help you check on the different status of workers and manage them more efficiently.
How can I add a new group of workers？
1. Go to https://www.viabtc.com/, choose [Pool] and click [Workers], then click [Create group].
2. Enter the group name and click [Yes] to complete creating.
How can I delete a group?
1. After your ViaBTC account is signed in, choose the [Pool], click [Workers], and click [Manage group].
2. Choose a group and click the [Delete] icon.
How can I move a worker to another group?
1. After your ViaBTC account is signed in, choose the [Pool], click [Workers] and then click [Manage miners].
2. Select the workers that you want to add to another group, click the [Add to] icon as the figure below shows.
How can I delete inactive workers? Can I recover the active workers that I deleted accidentally?
1. After your ViaBTC account is signed in, click the [Pool], click [Workers] and then click [Manage miners].
2. Select the inactive workers and click the [Delete] icon.
If there are too many inactive workers to be selected one by one, you can filter out all of the inactive workers and click [Batch delete].
Tip: If you delete active workers accidentally, please restart the mining machine or miner with the worker you deleted accidentally and reconnect it to ViaBTC.