Set up your Gmail whitelist
1. It is recommended to use Chrome to visit the website https://www.googel.com/mail on PC, and then sign in to your Gmail account.
2. After sign-in, click the gear icon at the top right corner and select [Settings].
3. On the page of [Settings], select [Filters and Blocked Addresses] and click [Create a new filter].
4. Enter the following addresses in the selected area, then click [Create filter] to complete adding.
Set up your Outlook whitelist
1. It is recommended to use Chrome to visit the website https://outlook.office365.com on PC and then sign in to your Outlook account.
2. On the page of [Settings], go to [Mail] and select [Junk email]. Then click [Add] in the section of [Safe senders and domains]. Add the following email addresses and click [Save] once you finish them all.