A sub-account is the subsidiary account of your main account and can be used as a mining account. You can set as many sub-accounts as you wish and each sub-account displays its hashrate and mining income separately. However, once created, your sub-account CANNOT be deleted.
The usage of a sub-account:
1. For auto withdrawal, you can set different addresses for each sub-account to collect daily payouts.
2. For account management, you can set different Emails for each sub-account to receive hashrate fluctuation notification.
According to your own need, you can set multiple sub-accounts to manage different authorized accounts, mining farms, hashrate of multiple miners, or collect mining payout separately.
How can I create a sub-account?
1. Enter https://www.viabtc.com then go to [Account Management]>[Mining Account].
2. Click [Create Sub Account].
3. Enter the sub-account name and click [Yes].
How to transfer assets between main account and sub accounts?
1. Enter https://www.viabtc.com then select sub account name from the hover menu on the top right of the page.
2. Enter the [My assets] panel and select the coin type to perform withdrawal request. `
3. Under Inter-user transfer, enter the account email (main account), amount then click [Withdrawal], which you'll be required to enter both email confirmation code and Google Authy code & SMS to complete the process.
How can I switch between my sub-accounts?
1. Enter https://www.viabtc.com then select sub account name from the hover menu on the top right of the page to complete account switching.
How can I have my sub-accounts hidden?
1. Click [Manage Sub Accounts].
2. Click [Hide] to have the sub-account hidden.
3. Click [Yes] to confirm.
Can I delete a sub-account?
Sorry to tell you that currently, deleting a sub-account function is not supported.