It is an auto withdrawal made between 10:00-18:00 (GMT+8) every day to transfer your balance from your account to the address you set.
Do I need to pay miner fees when I set auto-withdrawals?
No, you do not need to pay miner fees when the auto-withdrawal is set.
How can I get the auto-withdrawal started?
- After your ViaBTC account is signed in, enter your [Wallet] in the Navigation Bar.
- You may turn it on by clicking the button and providing the auto-withdrawal address and verification code.
- After your ViaBTC account is signed in, navigate to [Wallet].
- Tap on the wallet for the coin.
- Tap on the button to have it on/off.
- After the address and verification code are typed in, it is set.
To learn more about minimum payment of all coins on ViaBTC and modification tutorials, please visit:
Will the daily payment be affected if the auto-withdrawal address has been altered?
Earnings will be allocated to your account after 10:00 (GMT+8) the next day if it is changed during 10:00-18:00 (GMT+8). To prevent this from happening, avoid making changes to your auto-withdrawal address during this period.
When is auto-withdrawal made?
Normally, it is made between 10:00-18:00 (GMT+8) every day and a delay of 24 hours is possible. The amount of auto-withdrawal is the balance in your wallet.
Why is the payment delayed?
If you fail to receive your mining income of yesterday after 18:00 (GMT+8), it might be caused by the following reasons:
- Payment system error: Please contact our customer manager and we will fix the system as soon as possible.
- Cryptocurrency network overcrowded: Please be patient and wait for network confirmation.
- No new block mined in the pool due to bad luck: As soon as ViaBTC has mined a new block, all your transactions will be broadcast and paid, so please be patient.
- Pool data synchronization delayed: ViaBTC R&D team will attend to it as soon as the issue arises.
- Lower than minimum withdrawal limit: Auto withdrawals will resume when your payouts reach the minimum requirement.