There are four withdrawal methods in ViaBTC: Auto Withdraw, Normal Transfer, Inter-user Transfer and Transfer to CoinEx. Zero fee is required for withdrawals made using Inter-user Transfer and Transfer to ViaBTC.
What is Auto Withdrawal？
The system will automatically send your mining yield to your current withdrawal address every day when the amount reached the MIN. payout that is manually set by yourselves. In other words, the mining yield will remain in your Assets temporarily if it's below the MIN. payout.
How to set up auto-withdrawal address?
1. Go to www.viabtc.com, click [Assets] after logging in your account successfully.
2. Choose a coin on the [Assets] page, click [Edit] button next to the Auto-withdrawal Address.
3. Enter respectively [payment password], [Email code] and [GA(SMS) code], click [Next] and fill in your withdrawal address, click [Confirm] finally to complete the setup.
4. Click [Edit] button of the Payment, choose your Min. Payment, and click [confirm] finally.
How to set up auto-withdrawal address to CoinEx?
1. Go to ViaBTC website https://www.viabtc.com/, and click [Assets].
2. Click the Setup button on the [My Assets] page. (The MIN. amount for Auto-Withdrawal also can be changed manually. )
3. Enter your payment password, Email verification code and GA(SMS) code accordingly, and then click [Next];
4. Click and Select [Withdraw to CoinEx] in the box, and then enter your CoinEx registered email. Finally, click [Confirm] after confirming your information.
5. Withdrawal address set up successfully, and you can go back to [Assets] page to check your CoinEx account.
Why is the auto-withdrawal time different every day?
In general, ViaBTC automatically withdraws once a day between 10:00-18:00 (GMT+8) every day and a delay of 24 hours is possible. In addition, it will not be withdrawn when your payment is lower than the minimum amount.
Why is my Payment delayed?
If you fail to receive your yesterday's mining income after 18:00, it might be caused by the following reasons:
1. Payment system error: Please send a ticket to us and we will fix the system as soon as possible.
2. Cryptocurrency network congested: Please be patient and wait for network confirmation.
3. No new block mined due to bad luck: As soon as ViaBTC has mined a new block, all your transactions will be broadcast and paid, so please be patient.
4. Pool data synchronization delayed: ViaBTC R&D team will attend to it as soon as the issue arises.
5. Lower than minimum withdrawal limit: Auto withdrawals will resume when your payouts reach the minimum requirement.
6. Large withdrawal: Large withdrawals need manual auditing and will be completed in 24 hours.
Note: Due to the minimum deposit limit of some wallets/exchanges, please make sure that the minimum payment you set is more than the minimum deposit amount of the receipt platform to avoid unnecessary losses.