What is the rejection rate?
Based on the principles of Cloud Mining, miners continuously accept work tasks from the mining pool and return the hash results. However, there is a delay in communications between the miner and the mining pool network. The rate of invalid submissions due to network delay is known as the Rejection Rate.
What is the normal range of rejection rate? What should I do if it is out of range?
1. The normal range of rejection rate is within 3%.
2. If the rejection rate fluctuated a lot, it may be caused by network instability. Please check the following:
(1) Network connection
(2) Overheated mining rigs and the temperature of mining machine
The hashrate and rejection rate will also be affected by the high temperature of the mining machine, especially in the hot summer.
(3) Firmware issues
Some miners may have a generally high rejection rate due to firmware issues. In this case, you can consult the manufacturer of the mining machine for assistance.
Note: If the mining machine configuration and network connection is normal, but the rejection rate is still high, please submit a ticket to contact us.
How to check the rejection rate?
1. Visit ViaBTC official website (https://www.viabtc.com), log in to your account, then click [Pool] in the menu.
2. Drop down to find [Hashrate Chart]. You may choose to display the hashrate and rejection rate in [10-Min], [1-Hour], and [Daily].
(1) Y-axis to the left represents the hashrate corresponding to the blue curve in the chart, while Y-axis to the right represents the rejection rate corresponding to the black curve in the chart.
(2) Apart from paying attention to the curve, please be aware of the horizontal value.
Article is closed for comments.