How to Check the Inactive Miners?
1. Visit ViaBTC official website (https://www.viabtc.com), log in to your account, and select the [Pool] in the top-left corner.
2. Enter the [workers] page to check the [woker list], and use Filter to check all the offline or inactive workers.
3. You may also check more workers' details by clicking on the [Export data].
What Should I Do If It Shows Offline or Inactive Workers While The Miner Is Working?
1. When setting miners, you might have made mistakes in the configuration of mining stratum URL/worker ID/password/mining software, etc. Please check the settings of inactive workers first and contact the customer manager for assistance when in need.
2. The working time is short, and the miner has not yet submitted data to the mining pool. You can observe this situation for 10-20 minutes depending on the hashrate.
3. The network connection of your mining machine is unstable or lost or the Mining machine idling.
(1) Idling miners are usually caused by a power outage or network instability and will appear disconnected after a restart.
(2) Please kindly check whether your Internet connection is working normally, or try restarting your miner.
Please submit a ticket to us if there are any other problems.
Article is closed for comments.