How can I quickly locate inactive workers and miners with lower hashrate?
1. Select the corresponding pool and enter [Workers] page, use Filter to select all the inactive workers.
2. You may download a form in PDF format by clicking on the [Export data].
What should I do if the pool shows inactive workers and the hashrate continues to decrease?
Sometimes miners in your account will become "inactive" and your hashrate drops when they are still working. The situation might be caused by the following factors:
1. When setting miners, you might have made mistakes in the configuration of mining stratum URL/worker ID/password/mining software, etc. Please check the settings of inactive workers first and contact the customer manager for assistance when in need.
2. The network connection of your mining machine is unstable or lost. Please kindly check whether your Internet connection is working normally. If the network runs normally, please contact support for assistance.
3. Server nodes of our mining pool are distributed all over the world. Consequently, in the process of transmission, user data might be delayed due to slow network and further result in wrong display of hashrate in the pool. In this case, our backend will continue to send income for active workers and changing pools or mining stratum URL at that time might cause unnecessary loss, so please do NOT change mining stratum URL casually.
Generally speaking, if your hashrate drops due to display malfunction, ViaBTC will add the same proportion of hashrate in the next settlement date to balance your daily average hashrate.