All your mining profit will be calculated and allocated on an hourly basis while auto withdrawals are made between 10:00-18:00 (GMT+8) every day.
If you fail to receive your mining income of yesterday after 18:00, it might be caused by the following reasons:
1. Payment system error: Please contact our account manager and we will fix the system as soon as possible.
2. Cryptocurrency network overcrowded: Please be patient and wait for network confirmation.
3. No new block mined due to bad luck: As soon as ViaBTC has mined a new block, all your transactions will be broadcast and paid, so please be patient.
4. Pool data synchronization delayed: ViaBTC R&D team will attend to it as soon as the issue arises.
5. Lower than minimum withdrawal limit: Auto withdrawals will resume when your payouts reach the minimum requirement.
6. Large withdrawal: Large withdrawals need manual auditing and will be completed in 24 hours.
Estimated Daily Yield
Estimated Daily Yield is calculated by network difficulty and PPS+ or PPLNS fee, and at the same time, we offer a comparison with PPS method. The ratio of PPS = Estimated Daily Yield/PPS Daily Yield.
Declining mining income
The mining difficulty of cryptocurrency network will be adjusted frequently. Your mining income will decline with the increasing mining difficulty.