ViaBTC supports only Bminer and NBminer. Please refer to the following steps:
1、Sign up for ViaBTC
You may refer to https://support.viabtc.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360016161891
2、Download mining software
NBminer supports CKB mining and ETH & CKB dual mining. You may choose the one you prefer; Bminer supports only ETH & CKB dual mining. Select dual mining, set up your ETH address and account name of ViaBTC account, then you may start.
3.1 NBminer configuration
1) Download NBminer, find “start.bat” after decompressing it. Please refer to the example below:
2) Right-click on ”start.bat”, select "Edit", and configure it as follows:
nbminer -a eaglesong -o stratum+tcp://ckb.viabtc.com:70 -u username.worker_name
CKB & ETH dual mining:
nbminer -a eaglesong_ethash -o stratum+tcp://ckb.viabtc.com:70 -u username.worker_name -do stratum+tcp://ethereum.viabtc.com:3333 -du username.worker_name
1. Change the username to your account name or sub-account name of ViaBTC. You can change worker_name to any name but it must be the combination of digits and lowercase letters within 64 characters.
2. Port 90 is available too, stratum+tcp://ckb.viabtc.com:7777.
3) Save the file, double-click ”start_ckb_eth.bat” or "start_ckb.bat". If a page pops up with a note "accept", it means you have successfully submitted to the pool.
3.2 Bminer Configuration
Set up your ETH address and account name of ViaBTC account, then you may start dual mining.
4、Check worker's mining condition and earnings
After the workers running for a while, shares submitted to the pool, you may log in https://pool.viabtc.com to check worker's mining condition and earnings.