With hashrate fluctuation alert enabled, you will receive SMS or email notification when hashrate drops to the set threshold. This feature will help users monitor hashrate easily and largely avoid possible loss.
How to enable and disable the hashrate fluctuation notification?
1. Visit ViaBTC official website (https://www.viabtc.com/), log in to your account, click [Pool] in the top-left corner to enter the [Dashboard] page, and click [Alert Settings] to set hashrate fluctuation notification.
Or click [Settings] - [Notifications] in the top-right corner to enter the page.
2. Click [Alert Settings], find the edit icon to set [Thresholds], [Fluctuation], and [Active workers] and then click [Yes] to proceed.
3. Turn on/off button to enable/disable notification. Also, you can customize [Thresholds], [Fluctuation] and [Active workers] by clicking the edit button.
Note: Click [Change] to set notification frequency.
How to modify or disable Hashrate Fluctuation Notification?
1. Visit ViaBTC official website (https://www.viabtc.com/), log in to your account, and click [ Settings] in the navigation bar.
2. Enter the [Alarm Notification] page, and you can set or modify the mobile phone, email address and reminder frequency to receive the alarm notification.
Hashrate fluctuation notification will be sent to the mobile phone bound to your ViaBTC account and it can't be changed currently.
How to Set Telegram Alert?
You can also set Telegram alert notifications to receive alerts on hashrate fluctuations and miners’ decline through Telegram, when the hashrate alert threshold is triggered. And the alert notification can be sent to Telegram chat group, which is very convenient to monitor mining and make timely follow-ups on any anomalies.
More detailed guide can be found here.
Article is closed for comments.