How to enable and disable the hashrate fluctuation notification?
With hashrate fluctuation alert enabled, you will receive SMS or email notification when hashrate drops to the set threshold. This feature will help users monitor hashrate easily and largely avoid possible loss.
1. Go to https://www.viabtc.com/ to log in to your account, click [Pool] at the top left corner, enter [Dashboard] page, and tap [Alert Settings] to set hashrate fluctuation notification. Or click [Settings] in the dropdown menu in the top right corner, choose [Mining Settings] and scroll down to set hashrate fluctuation notification.
2. Click [Alert Settings], find the edit icon to set [Thresholds], [Fluctuation] and [Active workers] and then click [Yes] to proceed.
3. Turn on/off button to enable/disable notification. Also, you can customize [Thresholds], [Fluctuation] and [Active workers] by clicking the edit button.
Note: Click [Change] to set notification frequency.
How to disable Hashrate Fluctuation Notification?
1. Visit https://www.viabtc.com/ and click [ Settings] in the navigation bar.
2. Turn off button to disable notification.Hashrate fluctuation notification will be sent to the mobile phone bound to your ViaBTC account and it is unchangeable currently.