What is API?
API (Application Programming Interface) is a set of functions and procedures allowing the creation of applications that access the features or data of an operating system, application, or other services. Simply saying, it is a simple and powerful development tool designed to help users quickly and efficiently integrate ViaBTC trading functions into their applications.
ViaBTC API Using Documents
How to check API Secret Key?
1. Visit ViaBTC official website (https://www.viabtc.com/), log into your account, then click [Account management].
2. Enter the [API management]page, click [Check] Secret Key, then get and enter the Email verification code and the GA code to check the Secret Key.
How to Setup whitelist address?
1. Visit [API Management] page, click [Set up] to enter the page, enter the applicable IP address then click [Confirm].
2. Get and enter the Email verification code and the GA code, then click [Next] to complete setting.
1. After creating the API successfully, please keep your [API Key] and [Secret Key] safe and do not share this page with others.
2. When entering multiple IP addresses, only one per line can be filled in, and a total of 20 can be filled in at most.