What is Sub-Account？
A sub-account is the subsidiary account of your main account and can be used as a mining account. You can set as many sub-accounts as you wish and each sub-account displays its hashrate and mining income separately. However, once created, your sub-account CAN NOT be deleted.
The usage of a sub-account:
1. For auto-withdrawal, you can set different addresses for each sub-account to collect daily payouts.
2. For account management, you can set different email addresses for each sub-account to receive hashrate fluctuation notifications.
According to your own need, you can set multiple sub-accounts to manage different authorized accounts, mining farms, hashrate of multiple miners, or collect mining payout separately.
How can I create a sub-account?
1. Enter https://www.viabtc.com, then go to [Account Management]-[Mining Account]
2. Click [Create Sub-Account].
3. Enter the sub-account name and click [Yes].
How to transfer assets between the main account and sub-accounts?
1. Enter https://www.viabtc.com, then select sub-account name from the hover menu on the top right of the page.
2. Enter the [My assets] panel and select the coin type to perform the withdrawal request.
3. Under inter-user transfer, enter the account email (main account) and amount, then click [Withdrawal], in which you'll be required to enter both the email confirmation code and Google Authorization code&SMS to complete the process.
You can transfer coins from one sub-account that has not reached the set minimum payment of Auto-Withdrawal to another sub-account via "Inter-user Transfer".
How can I switch between my sub-accounts?
Enter https://www.viabtc.com, then select sub-account name from the hover menu on the top right of the page to complete account switching.
How can I have my sub-accounts hidden?
1. Click [Manage Sub-Accounts].
2. Click [Hide] to have the sub-account hidden.
3. Click [Yes] to confirm.
Can I delete a sub-account?
Sorry to tell you that currently, deleting a sub-account function is not supported. If you have an infrequently used sub-account, you can hide it instead.