1. If you are unable to receive the verification code in your email, please first check if your email belongs to the following restricted email providers:
- Mail service providers within mainland China, such as 163.com, qq.com, 126.com, etc.
- Certain Russian email service providers, such as mail.ru.
These email providers currently do not support receiving verification codes from ViaBTC. We recommend using globally recognized email providers such as gmail.com, hotmail.com, outlook.com, etc.
2. If your email is not from a restricted email provider but you still cannot receive the email verification code, please check the following possible reasons and try the corresponding solutions:
(1) Email server congestion causing delays in receiving emails.
If your email is not from a currently restricted provider, please wait for 60 seconds and try clicking "Resend Verification Code" again.
(2) Incorrect email address entered.
Make sure that you have entered the correct email address. If there is an error, re-enter the email address and request the verification code again.
(3) Email classified as spam or placed in another folder.
If you are using Gmail, the email might have been categorized under the "Promotions" tab or marked as spam. Please check your spam or other folders to see if the email is there.
(4) Filters set up to block certain emails.
If you have set up filters to block certain emails, please add the following safe senders to your whitelist:
If you have not set up any filters to block emails, please contact your email administrator (this situation is relatively rare).
(5) Poor network environment on your device.
Please check if your device and network are functioning properly and try reconnecting to your network before attempting to receive the verification code again.
(6) Insufficient mailbox capacity.
Please check your mailbox capacity and make sure there is enough space to receive new emails.
If none of the provided solutions can solve your problem, please submit a ticket to contact us.
Reminder: When you submit a ticket, please include the model of your phone, the operating system (iOS, Android), your country and city, and other information. We will deal with your concern as soon as we receive your ticket.