Set up your Gmail whitelist
1. It is recommended to use Chrome to visit the website https://www.googel.com/mail on PC, and then sign in to your Gmail account.
2. After signing in, click [Setting] - [See all settings] in the upper right corner.
3. On the page of [Settings], select [Filters and Blocked Addresses] and click [Create a new filter].
4. Enter the following addresses in the selected area, tick [Never send it to spam] then click [Create filter] to complete adding.
Set up your Outlook whitelist
1. It is recommended to use Chrome to visit the website https://outlook.office365.com on PC and then sign in to your Outlook account.
2. After logging into your Outlook account, click [Settings] in the upper right corner to enter the setting interface;
3. Select [Junk Email] and click [+Add] in the "Safe Senders and Domains" column;
4. Add the following email addresses and click [Save] once you finish them all.