What is phishing attack?
Phishing is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information, or data, such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details by disguising oneself as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. Typically carried out by email spoofing or instant messaging, phishing often directs users to enter personal information on a fake website that matches the look and feel of the legitimate site. Please do remember our official domain(http://www.viabtc.com/) and be careful of the phishing websites.
How to avoid phishing attacks?
You can avoid phishing attack by the following ways:
1. Visit our official domain http://www.viabtc.com/ through Google Browser, there is a “🔒” locker at the beginning of the domain.
3. There won’t be any links in the SMS code we sent to you, nor will we ask your password or 2FA code through SMS.
4. Change your password regularly. Do not use your birthday or ID number as your password, and always keep it away from electronic devices.
How To Report Phishing Attack?
1. If you have received phishing Emails, please check ViaBTC official Email addresses here. We will never ask our users to pay in the Email, meanwhile, we would deal with various types of issues through a series of designated procedures.
2. If you received a phishing SMS, please click here to provide all the relative materials and send them back to us.
Warning Tips: If you suspect your ViaBTC account was hacked or find any unusual activities, please change your log-in password immediately and contact us through support ticket.