Dear ViaBTC users:
To guarantee convenience in terms of sharing development achievements for our global partners, ViaBTC has launched "ViaBTC Ambassador" and upgraded Referral Rewards on Jan 19, 2022 (UTC+8). The specific rules are as follows:
When referees sign up and mine on ViaBTC via the referral link or code, general referrers can get 10% of the corresponding service fee from referees as referral rewards with the validity of 1 year, and the Ambassador referrers can get 20% as referral rewards under the same circumstances. The validity of Ambassador is permanent as long as the status is effective. Meanwhile, the referees who successfully signed up will also receive a 30-day coupon with 50% off on fees (Available for all coins).
Why Upgrade to Ambassador?
When the users are upgraded and approved as Ambassador, their reward ratio will be doubled immediately, and their existing general referral relations will also be simultaneously upgraded to Ambassador relations, which is applicable to Ambassador referral mechanism.
How to Become Ambassador?
1. Create an account on ViaBTC and get an exclusive referral link automatically
2. Share the link and invite 5 effective referees (effective referrals that connected to hashrate)
3. Fill in the information and submit the Ambassador application
4. Enjoy the Ambassador privilege after system review in 7 business days
How to Refer Friends?
1. Get your referral link, code, or poster on "Referral Rewards" page
2. Forward and share the exclusive referral link to your friends
3. Receive referral rewards once your referee successfully signs up and connects hashrate for mining
1. Your referral link and code can be used repeatedly without an upper limit on the number of referrals.
2. Only users that successfully sign up with YOUR referral link or referral code are counted as YOUR referrals.
3. Referral rewards will be allocated at 08:30 (UTC+8) on a daily basis, please refer to "Referral Rewards" page.
4. In case of malicious registration, the referral relation will be marked as invalid and all rewards will be disqualified, once the risk control is triggered or detected.
Notice for the historical referral relations before the upgrade
1. For the existing referral relations before the upgrade, if the referee has signed up for over 1 year, the referral rewards will stop being allocated.
2. For the existing referral relations before the upgrade, if the referee has signed up for less than 1 year, the referral rewards will continue to be allocated according to the new rules until the registration time reaches 1 year.
January 19, 2022