Dear ViaBTC users:
To facilitate the majority of miners to distribute mining revenue to their partners, ViaBTC launched the "Revenue Sharing" function on Sept 23, 2021 (UTC).
Why "Revenue Sharing" function?
Before "Revenue Sharing" was launched, manual transfer was required for the settlement of mining amongst multiple accounts, users or the settlement between miners and mining farms to distribute mining revenues, and the entire process and operations of revenue sharing can be complicated, inefficient, and making the reconciliation complicated as well.
With "Revenue Sharing", you can set the proportion of sharing for the relevant accounts, and the daily mining revenues will be automatically distributed to these accounts according to the sharing setting. Also, these sharing records are easily accessible with convenient and efficient management.
Highlights of "Revenue Sharing"
1. Automatic settlement of revenue, sharing to multi-accounts supported.
2. Available for 19 currencies and applicable to DOGE merged mining incomes.
3. Timely notice on any changes in sharing settings.
4. Transparent Data and convenient reconciliation.
1. The function supports revenue sharing for a single mining account, a single coin and a Max. of 5 revenue sharing recipients.
2. Users can set revenue sharing with any main account or sub-account.
3. The shared revenue is settled on a daily basis, and the revenue of the day will be settled according to the latest proportion of sharing on the next day. All settlement time is subject to Hong Kong time (HKT).
4. The function is now available on Web and will soon be supported in App.
Click [Revenue Sharing] to experience it now.
If you have any questions, please feel free to [Submit a Ticket] to contact us.
September 23, 2021