Dear ViaBTC users:
Caused by the event of force majeure, ViaBTC has terminated the services of Cloud Mining in Jun 24, 2021 (UTC), and the holders of “BTC36W2312” or “ETH5W2312” cloud contracts will be compensated with an additional of 10% of annualized incomes as our gesture of minimizing user losses.
Received compensation = Total cost of contract purchase × [1 + (The actual mining days/365) × 10%] - Total received mining income
1. Total cost of contract purchase = Order value of "Contract product" + Purchase amount in "Contract transaction” - Selling amount in "Contract transaction”.
2. The actual mining days = The date of the last profit - The date of the first profit + 1, while the date of the last profit is June 23, 2021 (UTC).
3. Total received mining income is the cumulative value of daily mining revenues, while the daily mining revenue (USDT) = Daily revenue × Daily settlement currency price.
1. You can export datas on the page [ Cloud Mining - My Contract ] to calculate the EST. compensation based on the income records.
2. If the result of your received compensation is ≤0 according to the above calculation, no compensation will be allocated.
3. Compensation allocation: ViaBTC will calculate and allocate the compensation of cloud mining to the accounts of contract holders within 7 business days. The payment currency is USDT. Please stay tuned for the follow-up email notification.
About Terminating Cloud Mining
The websites of Cloud Mining will be put offline on August 5, 2021 (UTC) and all order records, income records and other data will no longer be accessible afterwards. Please make sure to manually back up your datas in advance.
Sincerely, we apologize one more time for the inconveniences caused by the event of force majeure and thank you for your long-standing trust and support to ViaBTC.
Jul 5, 2021 (UTC）
Article is closed for comments.