Dear ViaBTC users:
ViaBTC is scheduled to support the name changing of BHA from Bitcoin Cash ABC to eCash (XEC) in the near future. The rename does NOT involve the adjustments to the consensus mechanism but ONLY the replacement of “Currency name" and "asset measurement unit”. The details are as follows:
1. ViaBTC will launch the XEC mining pool on 07, 06, 2021 (UTC). After the launch, the historical assets in users’ original BHA account will be swapped into XEC against the ratio of 1 BHA = 1,000,000 XEC.
2. The original BHA mining pool will be remain accessible for 7 days. Meanwhile, users can view their historical data of BHA mining. Also, the BHA mining pool hashrates and mining revenue will be displayed in the XEC mining pool.
3. The BHA mining pool will be put offline on 07, 13, 2021 (UTC), and the original BHA mining address will become INVALID. Please make sure to switch and connect the mining machines to the XEC mining pool as soon as possible.
4. The historical data of BHA mining pool, such as mining hashrates, miners, mining revenue records, deposit and withdrawal records, bills, etc, will be put offline along with the pool. Please manually export and backup the necessary mining data before the BHA mining pool goes offline.
5. After XEC mining pool is online, we will terminate the deposit and withdrawal services of BHA. Please make funding arrangements in advance.
If you have any questions, please click [Submit Ticket] to contact us.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the change of name.
Jun 30, 2021 (UTC)