If your ViaBTC account is signed in on a new device, in a new location, and from a new IP address, you will be notified of the details as a means of account protection. Should there be any operation you do not recognize, please change your password at once.
Articles in this section
- How can I make my account more secure?
- How can I bind or change my phone number?
- How can I bind or reset Google authenticator?
- How can I have ViaBTC account bound to my email?
- What is two-factor authentication? What can it do?
- Why do I get notified that my ViaBTC account was signed from a new IP address?
- What should I do if I cannot access our website or my account is banned?