How can I have ViaBTC account bound to my email?
- After your ViaBTC account is signed in, enter [Settings].
- Click [Setup] below [Email Setting].
- Enter your Google Authentication code and Email address, click [Submit].
- Click on the verification link in the Email we send to you.
- After your ViaBTC account is signed in, navigate to [Settings] - [Security Center].
- Tap on [Email].
- Type in the Google Authentication code for you to be directed to a new page.
- Type in your email address, and tap on [Bind].
- Click on the verification link in the email to complete the process.
What should I do if I cannot receive the verification code via email?
Depending on the delivery rate of your email server, the verification email may be delayed for 5-10 minutes. The email is very likely to have been mistakenly marked as "Trash" or "Deleted". If this is the case, please add our email address to your whitelist to prevent further delays.
Can I reset my email?
Considered as a vitally important connection between you and your ViaBTC account, your registration email cannot be reset. If you have problems with your email and cannot log into your account, please contact the provider of your email to retrieve your email.