How can I bind my phone number?
- After your ViaBTC account is signed in, go straight to [Settings] - [Account Setting] - [Mobile Setting].
- Click [Setup], enter Google authentication code, phone number, and SMS code to complete binding.
- After your ViaBTC account is signed in, navigate to [Settings] - [Security Center].
- Tap on [Mobile].
- Type in Google authentication code, your mobile number, and the SMS code to complete the process.
Why am I not seeing the area code for my country?
Given that international SMS might be delayed and the network is unstable, registration of our account via phone number is only available in countries where SMS channel is stable. It is recommended to use your Google Authenticator to sign up and back up the secret key.
What should I do if I cannot receive the SMS binding my phone number?
It may be because the SMS network is crowded. Please try again later. If you still haven’t received the SMS code after many attempts, please contact us at https://pool.viabtc.com/ticket/new/.
How can I change the phone number I already bound my account with?
Change by yourself
- You can receive SMS code and would like to change your phone number
After your ViaBTC account is signed in via SMS code, go straight to [Settings] - [Account Settings] - [Mobile Settings], click [Edit] to change your phone number.
- Your account is bound to your phone number and Google Authenticator as well, but SMS code fails to arrive
After your ViaBTC account is signed in via Google Authentication code, go straight to [Settings] - [Account Settings] - [Mobile Settings], click [Edit] to change your phone number.
Let ViaBTC help you
If you encounter the situations below, you may need to send a ticket to us to change the phone number you bound.
- Only your email and phone number are bound, but SMS code fails to arrive.
- Your account was registered via phone number and SMS code fails to arrive.