What is the authorized account?
This feature allows the authorized account to access mining data but without permission to edit your account settings. It largely improves the efficiency and security of managing groups of miners.
Each account needs to be authorized separately. An account or sub-account can have multiple authorized accounts at the same time and you may have them unauthorized anytime as long as you like.
How to authorize an account?
1. Visit https://pool.viabtc.com and click [My account] after you have successfully logged in.
2. Click [Add Authorization] on [Shared Account] page.
3. Enter [Google verification code] or [SMS verification code] and then click [Next] to proceed.
4. Fill in the account to be authorized and click [Confirm] to complete authorization.
5. Manage authorization by clicking [Manage] and you can remove authorized account by clicking the delete icon.