Miner virus refers to criminals who insert a Trojan horse virus onto a mining machine to control the background of other people's miners, and steal hashrate.
In order to help miners understand and troubleshoot miner virus, here is a brief introduction.
Typical symptoms of miner malfunction
1. Can not enter the miner's backdrop.
2. Both the mining address and worker name have been altered, or jumbled characters are displayed.
3. The mining device intermittently disconnects from the network, goes offline, and restarts in a short period of time.
4. Unable to upgrade the firmware from the background of the miner.
5. Hashrate dropped or 0 Hashrate.
Effective ways to avoid miner malfunction
1. It is advised to swipe the card and perform network isolation for a while before purchasing a second-hand machine.
2. Please update the firmware promptly and change the miner's login password after the miner has been fixed at an unofficial maintenance location.
3. Avoid using unofficial overclocking firmware.
4. Avoid browsing suspicious websites.
5. Use official secure firmware.
1. Network isolation is required.
2. Contact the miner's official after-sales service to obtain the relevant anti-virus software. Once you've done so, follow the instructions to run the antivirus program.
3. It is advised to use the card to swipe the machine if the antivirus is failed.