Dear ViaBTC users，
After the ETH merger upgrade, the fork chain "EthereumPoW (ETHW)" based on Proof-of-Work (PoW) occurred and airdropped. ViaBTC has completed the airdrop distribution of ETHW on Sep 30, 2022. Please be sure to manually withdraw ETHW assets to CoinEx within 3 months, otherwise ETHW assets will be invalid and irrecoverable.
About ETHW airdrop
● Airdrop was distributed based on 2022-09-15 14:43 (UTC+8) user's ETH asset snapshot, at a ratio of 1:1.
● ETH assets include your mining pool account balance + available balance of hedging account + available balance of the loan account.
● Among them, the ETHW airdrop of the hedging/loan account is distributed to your main mining pool account, and the airdrop amount is calculated based on the available balance of ETH in the hedging/loan account, i.e. the frozen amount and position margin are not counted as the airdrop amount.
● You can sign in to your account at[Assets]to check ETHW airdrop.
About ETHW Asset Management
● Only manual withdrawal is supported, other asset management functions such as ETHW deposit, internal transfer, on-chain withdrawal, and conversion are not supported.
● You need to manually withdraw ETHW assets to CoinEx within 3 months, otherwise ETHW assets will be invalid and irrecoverable.
●CoinEx has listed ETHW and opened the "ETHW/USDT" trading pair, and you can freely choose to trade, withdraw or continue to hold ETHW without a time limit. The specific rules of CoinEx platform shall prevail.
Thank you for your support and trust in ViaBTC!
Sept 30, 2022