What is ViaBTC Crypto Loans?
1. "ViaBTC Crypto Loans" is a financial tool tailored for pool users, making asset flow flexible. Users who are optimistic about long-term value of held cryptocurrencies and need funds to pay daily expenses such as electricity bills and miner maintenance can pledge their crypto assets for ViaBTC loan. Once fully repaid their loans, they can get collateral assets back.
Flexible asset flow: get circulating capital without selling coins
Instant lending: fast loan arrival after rapid assessment
Borrow and repay at anytime: open-ended, no service fee charged
How to apply for Crypto Loans?
Step 1: Transfer in collateral asset
(1) Click [Finance] and choose [Loan] after logging in to your account successfully.
(2) Choose a coin and click [Transfer] under the [Loan] page. (Take BTC as an example her)
(3) Choose [From Mining Account to Loan Account], enter the available amount or click [Transfer All], and then click [Confirm].
(4) Enter the GA/SMS code, and then click [Yes] to complete the transfer.
Step 2: Borrow
(1) Click [Borrow] under the [Loan] page. (Take BTC as an example here.)
(2) Enter the borrowing amount, and then click [Borrow Now].
(3) Enter the GA/SMS code and then click [Yes].
(4) Go back to the [Loan] page to check your loan assets.
Note: The function of auto-withdrawal will be turned off by default when you turn on the Auto Pledge.
Step 3: Transfer USDT to mining account
(1) Choose loan assets (USDT), and click [Transfer].
(2) Choose [From Loan Account to Mining Account], enter the available amount or click [Transfer All], and then click [Confirm].
(3) Enter the GA/SMS code and then click [Yes] to complete the transfer.
(4) Check loan orders in [Orders] page.
Other questions about Crypto Loans can be found at https://www.viabtc.com/finance/loan-tutorial
Article is closed for comments.